Such things as authenticity, quality, and cool. This splash page for footwear brand Greats (built by INSIDE) does a job that is beautiful of through design while nevertheless driving visitors to transform.
Here’s why we think this really is a (oh no, don’t say it) “great” example of splash page design:
- Amazing movie: This entire squeeze page is pretty sleek, exactly what actually knocks it out from the park may be the movie just underneath the fold. Not merely does the end animation style look awesome, but it addittionally provides Greats to be able to elaborate on their unique selling proposition—one stitch at a time. Take a look on YouTube below.
- Rule of three: Greats is applicable the guideline of three throughout this design, making the power statements both aesthetically striking and simply digestible.
- Mobile-responsive: This squeeze page looks equally as good on mobile since it does on desktop. Due to the fact mobile is projected to take into account 54% of most e commerce sales by 2021, it is never been more critical to help make on-the-go consumers a concern.
Whenever we do state so ourselves, this current squeeze page from our brand name is fantastic at showing, maybe not telling.
We’ve all gone to slow sites and navigated away immediately—but exactly what does which means that for marketers? Yes, we’re able to explain with a number of text, nevertheless the animation from the right part with this web web web page actually causes it to be clear why fast-loading landing pages are a necessity. This landing page’s design follows a powerful F pattern—and it is difficult to bring your eyes from the dropping transformation price in the animation.
Here’s just what we think appears great right here:
- Animation: squeeze page load time is not easy and simple thing to demonstrate in a fixed image (even as we discovered), however it’s obvious when you include an animation.
- Artistic hierarchy: suitable the absolute most information that is important this animation into a general F layout helps maintain site visitors reading. The animation—and the visuals it contains—helps make just exactly what could otherwise be quite a boring squeeze page more dynamic and engaging.
- Text features: We jam-packed this squeeze page with stats to back our claims up about sluggish loading pages, and we also want those figures to pop so they’re often bolded. When there’s a good quantity of text on your own splash page, break it up through the use of split paragraphs and placing the important information in bold. This will make it easier for people to scan—and do something.
At the conclusion of your day, regarding producing breathtaking, effective landing pages, it is about combining a feeling of design with a knowledge of exactly just just how individuals act when searching the net. When you’re creating your following splash page, have the best of both globes by viewing your CTA positioning, sourcing item pictures and visuals, balancing header text, and ensuring your design elements both look find more good and drive conversions.
More great landing pages examples (relevant content)
We’ve got even more Unbounce-built landing pages to show off if you’re still not feeling inspired after all these gorgeous examples. (exactly what do we state? Our clients are actually great at it. ) Take a good look at a number of the features below:
- The evidence is within the pudding. See conversions, insider guidelines, and much more design that is beautiful reading 12 High-Converting Landing Pages (That’ll Make You want You Built ‘Em).
- Nevertheless perhaps maybe not experiencing it? We got ya covered. You’ll find a lot of motivation and new website landing page a few ideas within the landing that is best Page Examples You Gotta Save for Your Swipe File.
- Often, producing landing pages for your mobile promotions is a whole other ballgame. Listed below are mobile splash page examples that’ll totally knock your socks down.
- Finally, before you start creating your own if you’re promoting an iOS or Android app, look no further than these incredible examples of landing pages for mobile apps.